Tuesday 29 August 2017

What About Me?

Image result for yogyakarta city

Hajimemashite,
Hello everyone, nice to meet you all..

My name is Andan Sigit Purwoko.
Most all of my friends called me as "Andan", but some people also called me "Sigit", and a few called me with "Purwoko".

I came from Indonesia, more precisely from the special province of Yogyakarta. Known as the 2nd famous destination city for tourism after Bali island, even sometimes Bali is more famous rather than Indonesia itself. Yogyakarta offers many sightseeing such as temple, palace, culture, beach, mountain, and kinds of traditional food that we could not forget.

Now, I am here in Japan. I am a student of Master Course in the Graduate School of Science and Technology, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, and I belong to the Environmental Electronics Laboratory with Prof. Ikegami and his kind students.

Previously, in Indonesia I have been working as a civil servant government in the Agency of the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT) for more than 8 years. My background education is Electrical Engineering, majoring in Electronics and Instrumentation. I am doing research about the system of Sea Level Monitoring using RTKLIB Technology.

During my free time, I like to go to traveling, including riding bicycle. As we know in here, bicycle is the important vehicle for our daily activities. Doing some sports are my favorite activity in spending my spare time especially in the weekend. I used to play Futsal, Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Swimming, etc. Practically, almost every morning of Saturday and Sunday I and some friends play Badminton in the Gym of Kumamoto University.

Douzo, yoroshiku onegaishimasu..

4 comments:

  1. It sounds interesting. How do you spend your free time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for your question, actually I'm just thinking of that, soon I will try to writing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you,my name is Xiaoyu(Irene).
    Your hometown must be a very beautiful city,do you have some pictures to let us know more about it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Become as a student of Master Course in the Graduate School of Science and Technology, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, belong to the Environmental Electronics Laboratory with Prof. Ikegami and his kind students.

    I'm a ..., and I belong to...

    ReplyDelete